Sunday, January 1, 2023

Snowflake Kisses and Good Glidings - Your Next Stamp

 




I thought I was finished making my Christmas tags for 2022 but then a couple of the cutest stamp sets arrived from Your Next Stamp and I couldn't resist making more because these little guys are just perfect!  I am behind with posting but we were so busy over the holidays that I just didn't manage to get it together to get them posted.  It seems like the intentions are always good and I think I will have time but that last week before Christmas catches me every year.  

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you the very best for 2023!

Image & Sentiment - Your Next Stamp Good Glidings, Snowflake Kisses
Challenges:  


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

those certainly are sweet images Marilyn - love how you have used them here - your 'sky' on the tags is exquisitely blended
Blessings
Maxine