Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Neighborhood Houses - Hero Arts

 




The last tag post!
I ran across the cutest die set from Hero Arts called Neighborhood Houses and had to have them, thinking they would make perfect Christmas tags or great tags for a housewarming gift.  The tags are probably my favourite ones I made this year but they were a lot more work than I anticipated.  The little doors on these houses all open which is cute!  I used the scallop from Waffle Flower's Lacy Layers Die and then used the following distress ink colours for the background:  Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Wilted Violet and then embossed the stars with Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle Background (I love, love, love this stamp!).  For the houses, I used Spun Sugar, Yellow, Hickory Smoke distress inks and added some Stickles on the roofs.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What exquisite tags Marilyn - you certainly have saved the best for last, they are gorgeous!!
Blessings
Maxine