Saturday, January 7, 2023

Be Kind - Simon Says Stamp


Hi there and I hope all is well with you.  For today's card, I pulled out a stamp I've had for ages but had been 'curing'.  Be Kind from Simon Says Stamp is such a pretty and versatile set with beautiful sentiments.  I thought I'd try something a little different and so embossed the image and sentiment in gold and pulled my pencils out.  I like using pencils but am far from being an expert with them but thought these leaves were small enough to give them a try.  When finished, I used some chunky white embossing powder but don't really like the look I got.  Lastly, I added a few clear dots.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking card Marilyn - love your pencil colouring on the black cardstock, and the gold embossing - a dramatic and stunning card
Blessings
Maxine

Fiona said...

this is fab on the black card, this is one of my favourite stamp sets.

Fi
x