Monday, January 9, 2023

Namaste - Stamp Anniething


Hi there, I hope all is well with you.  Good here... even better now because I am thrilled to announce I am joining the Stamp Anniething design team and look forward to my journey with them!

Today's card features the digital image Namaste and coordinating sentiment.  

To begin, the following distress ink was rubbed in:  Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves and although it's difficult to see, some gold spritz was added  I've kept it quite simple and clean because I'm waiting for my supplies to arrive but they'll be here shortly.

Thanks for stopping by and let's enjoy the second week of 2021!
Copics:
Pants - T7/5/3/1
Shoes - C9/5/3
Headband/Shirt - RV66/55/52/00
Hair - E49/59/57/55/53/51
Skin - E13/11/02/00/000/0000, R20

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Namaste
Misc - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves siarewaa ink, gold spritz

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations on your DT position Marilyn. This is a fabulous start to your time with them - your background is beautiful, and your colouring on the image incredible!! A beautifully balanced card
Blessings
Maxine