Friday, December 9, 2022

Day 3 of the Three Room Studio Card Parade

Hi there!  Today is Day 3 for the Three Room Studio Card Parade and my day to showcase a favourite stamp set. I loved the Skate Sleep Repeat set from the first time I laid eyes on it and for me, the image radiates pure joy and exhilaration.  I also used the trees from the Welcome Winter set.

The scene is coloured with Copics with the ice and sky using B91 to B99 and I added some Shabby White Frantage for a bit of snow.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to pop in again to see what the rest of our team mates are creating for the Parade!  Each of the team will be showcasing their favourite set in the hopes of giving you a bit of inspiration as we look forward to 2023!

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Marilyn - that skater is certainly loving her time on the ice!
Blessings
Maxine