Friday, March 25, 2022

One More Chapter - Three Room Studio Feature Friday


Welcome to Feature Friday at Three Room Studio Stamps where the One More Chapter and I Heart Books is highlighted today.  This is the first time I've used this set and I really like it.  I love to read but laying on my back upside down in the big chair would just not be comfortable for me anymore!  In fact, if that's the way I was reading, I probably wouldn't be able to get up!

Be sure to check out the Three Room Studio shop to have a look at the stamp sets, to the Three Room Studio blog, the design team blogs and Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Sweater - RV34/02/00
Skin - E13/11/00/000
Hair - E59/57/55/53/51
Pants - T7/5/3/1

Supplies:
Image - I Heart Books 
Sentiment -One More 
Chapter
Dies - Lil Inker Stitched Circles
Misc - Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

I could see a much younger version of me reading like that, but not nowadays!!
A wonderful image though Marilyn, and I love how you have used it on this delightful card.
Blessings
Maxine