Friday, April 1, 2022

Buddy Bears - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

 

I've had this cute Buddy Bears image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps for ages and the little fellow on the pillow is so sweet.  

I used the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers die. stamped the image and coloured it with Copics.  The tag is Papertrey Ink's Tiny Tags die and sentiment which I have had forever but I like it and use it a lot.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

Copics:
Bear - W5/3, E44/43/42/41/40, R30
Pillow - C5/3/1/0

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Buddy Bears
Dies - Waffle Flower Lacy Layers, PTI Tiny Tags

Challenges - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Krafty Friends - Spring Fever

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So super cute, Marilyn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous - I feel as though I need to 'chill' like that :) That wee bear looks so comfortable there Marilyn!
Blessings
Maxine