Thursday, March 24, 2022

Cool Cactus - Your Next Stamp

It's Day 4 and the last day of my guest design spot with Your Next Stamp and what a fun journey that's been.  Great stamps and dies and excellent quality of everything.  

Today I've made a couple different cards with the Cool Cactus set.  This is my new favourite stamp set, so cute and fun!


For the green cactus card, I used the Cool Cactus Stamp Set and the pretty Rectangle Scallop Frame Die.  

Copics:
Cactus - YG67/17/13/11, YG 99/95/91

I've used the same stamp set for the pink card.

This was a lot of fun with non-traditional colours, Stickles and Glossy Accents.

Copics:
Cactus - YG67/17/13/11, YG 99/95/91

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely pair of cards Marilyn - the pink one in particular made me smile.
Blessings
Maxine