Friday, November 19, 2021

Oddball Reindeer - Stamping Bella


Hi there and I hope you are fine.  It's cold here and we have a bit of snow...  of course, when I say cold, it's not terribly cold.  If this was the first day in spring with this temperature we'd probably all be outside without a jacket and talking about what a lovely day it is!

Like almost everyone else, I'm getting pressed for time with getting my Christmas cards finished and the push is on!  These three cards were made with the Oddball Reindeer from Stamping Bella.  I've said it before but these Oddball images ae just the best and some of my favourite stamps!

This is a great stamp set because you get all three images plus the sentiment.  

I have to remember to make these images into Christmas tags for next year... they would be such fun on a package!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Stamping Bella Oddball Reindeer
Dies - Poppy Stamps Double Stitched Scallop Frames, Your Next Stamp Stitched Scallop Rectangle, My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stax
Misc - Nellie Snellen Mixed Media Bubbles Stencil, Distress inks

No comments: