Thursday, November 18, 2021

But First Coffee - Whimsy Stamps


 This image make me laugh when I saw it because I've had so many mornings when I feel/felt just like this rabbit, especially when I was working and having to get up so early.

But First Coffee is a digital stamp designed by Sassy Cheryl's Illustrations and is available at Whimsy Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

Copics:
Rabbit - C7/5/3/1/0, R22/20
Coffee - E27/25/23/21
Cup - RV32/63/02/00; C3/1/00
Floor - W5/3/1

Supplies:
Image& Sentiment - But First Coffee
Dies - Sunny Studio Fancy Frames Rectangle
Misc - Tumbled Glass distress ink for shading

Challenges:
Cofee Loving Cardmakers - 2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, it could totally be ME saying that! what a great sentiment and AMAZING coloring on your super-fun card!

Helen F. said...

Hahaha! So cute and sooooo true! Love your fun card Marilyn.

Deb Selby said...

Ok, this is too cute. The Folger's in your cup is going to be stuck in my head all day

Dawn S. said...

I love this sentiment and image!

Fikreta said...

love this card!
super nice!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

kiwimeskreations said...

loving the image and perfectly paired with the sentiment. Beautifully coloured Marilyn
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine