Friday, November 26, 2021

New Home - Pink Petticoat


I wanted to make a card for a dear friend who is moving into a new place and the digital image
 called In My Garden from Pink Petticoat fits the bill.  Sadly, this company isn't in business anymore and I miss it because she had some cute images.  I know she was done for awhile and then came back under The Lovely Studio but that appears to be gone now too.

I used a die from Marianne Design Craftables #1248, coloured the image with Copics and it was done in a flash.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

Supplies

Image & Sentiment - Pink Petticoat In My Garden

Dies - Marianne Design Craftables #1248

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

I loved Pink Petticoat! Her blog as so full of wonderful ideas and inspiration! Awesome image for your card!