Saturday, November 13, 2021

Congratulations - Three Room Studio Challenge

Hi there!  Today's post is for Three Room Studio's Saturday Challenge where the theme this week is 'Celebration' which is a great theme because it's open your interpretation and can be anything from celebrating a birthday, a new baby or just that you woke up to a wonderful day!

I used the Yay stamp set for the image and sentiment and this is another of my favourite Three Room Studio sets and I've used it many times.  The background is sponged with Tumbled Glass and Seedless Preserves distress ink and then ran it through my Big Shot with the Star Ray Full Stencil to emboss it and raise the stars.  When finished embossing and with the stencil still taped in place, I sponged Picket Fence over the stars.  Of course now it seems I could have been much bolder with the colours because it didn't photograph very well but it will be a good Congratulations card for someone on my list.

Karen is this week's host and the following team members are participating in the challenge:

Karen

Be sure to have a look at the wonderful products at Three Room Studio and also the Three Room Studio blog, the design team blogs and Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Image & Sentiment - Yay
Stencil - StarRay Full Stencil
Misc- Tumbled Glass, Seedless Preserves and Picket Fence distress ink

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Marilyn - love the background you created - I can see the embossed stars, isn't it frustrating when the camera alters the colours!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine