Saturday, November 13, 2021

Oddball Marilyn - Stamping Bella

 


I can never get enough of the Stamping Bellas and this one just cracks me up too... love those eyes and I also think it's a terrific sentiment.  This one is Oddball Marilyn and the card is going to my daughter for her birthday because she's a very glitzy, sparkly glamour queen herself.

I wanted to try something different for the background but was a little timid because I didn't want to wreck the card with it being coloured and almost finished but the next one will have more purple in it.  After I had finished colouring the image, I masked it and scrubbed Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves  and Faded Jeans distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:
Dress - RV09/53/02/10/00
Skin - E13/11/21/00/000
Gloves & Boa - T5/3/1
Hair - E44/43/40, YR31

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Stamping Bella Oddball Marilyn
Misc - Wink of Stella for her gloves, Stickles on the boa

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Marilyn - I saw it on IG and loved it then, and I think it is even better here. Great image and amazing colouring of it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine