Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Christmas Tags - TLC Designs

Hi!
Today's project is some more Christmas tags.  I know I've said it before but truly, making Christmas tags is something I enjoy so much and they look so good on packages too.

To make this batch, I used all TLC Designs products from the dies to the paper to the images.  This teal coloured paper is one of my favourites.  I'm not big on printing my own paper but these designs are gorgeous and print off in the most beautiful shades of colour.

For more inspiration, news and a place to share your creations, be sure to check out the TLC Designs Creative Sharing Facebook page.  The TLC Designs You Tube channel has some great ideas, tutorials and inspiration to share as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Snow Family Fun Mail, Snow Family Fun Tree digital stamps
Dies - Happy Dragonfly Circle, Aztec Sunshine Circle die set
Misc - Stickles, Ribbon

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous fun tags Marilyn, beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx