Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Oddball Queen of Hearts - Stampingbella

 

These Oddball images always crack me up and I love every one of them!  This is Queen of Hearts and she's a fabulous diva.  There's a lot of colouring on this one which surprised me but worth every minute of time.  I couldn't decide on how to place the sentiment, whether it should be in a flag, a tag or nothing and I decided that with the detail on the image, I would not add anything else.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Hair - E09/07/04/00
Skin - E11/01/00/000
Dress - R39/37/35/32/30 and I added the dots with a white Posca pen
Apron - Y28//26/23/21, T7/5/3/1

Supplies:
Paper - My Favorite Things Black & White Stripes
Misc - Stickles

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderfully coloured image Marilyn, and a fun card - love it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine