Saturday, May 1, 2021

Koalas, Clouds and Rainbows!

 

Today's card uses a combination of stamps and dies from my stash.  Rainbows were really trending for awhile so of course I had to jump on the bandwagon.  

I quite like  the My Favorite Things Happy Rainbows die which I coloured with copics and then added some Frantage.  The cute little Koala is Reverse Confetti's Bear Hugs.  This is a stamp set which every one of my grandkids like and they've all done some artwork with it at one time or another.  The clouds are also My Favorite Things and from the Stitched Clouds set.  The sun is Lil Inkers Designs Small Sun die - such a shame they closed shop because she had some of the cutest stamps and dies.  The heart is from the Verve Hearts die and the rectangle is Gina Marie's Stitched Rectangle.  There you have it, a total of 7 stamps and dies on a small A2 card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Rainbow - RV02/00, YR07/02, Y15/11, YG06/01, BG05/01
Heart - V04/01
Bear - T7/05/03/1

4 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Carole Pollard said...

Super cute a fabulous design Love and hugs Carole x

best corporate gifts said...

nice blog.

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card x