Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Be Beautiful - AALL Create

 

Something a little different from me today.  I really like the neat and quirky images from AALL Create and this little girl is the Be Beautiful set.  Because the look is so different for me, I'm not really brave so am gingerly stepping my toes in this water.  I sponged yellow distress ink onto the paper , stamped and coloured the image and then used the Overlapping Texture stamp with Hickory Smoke distress ink.  It's not overly creative but for my first attempt, I am pleased with the look.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

Copics:
Hair - E47/44/43/40
Skin - E11/00/000, R20
Bees/dress - Y38/35/32, T7/5/3

Supplies:
Stamps - AALL Create Be Beautiful, Overlapping Texture

1 comment:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the background.xxx