Friday, May 7, 2021

Pool Party - All Dressed Up Release

 

We have a new release at All Dressed Up stamps and I have been given the Pool Party image to use.  Here's a snap of the three new ones:

I had a happy little accident while I was doing the water.  I had sponged in some distress inks and then thought I would see what the smooshing technique would look over it and I was very pleased with the results.  I'll never get back the two hours I had previously spent trying to create decent water but the result was worth it.
Be sure to head on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team. Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

Copics:
Rind - G28/21/20
Melon - R85/83/81, RV66
Hair - E57/55/53
Skin - E13/11/01/01
Supplies:
Image - All Dressed Up Pool Party
Sentiment - Computer generated
Dies - Your Next Stamp Stitched Happy Rainbow Set
Misc - Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Faded Jeans sponged onto cardstock andthen Tumbled Glass 'smooshed' on surface

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this,just gorgeous.xxx

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card, I love the background.
Hugs,
Katrina x