Sunday, March 7, 2021

Best Mummy - All Dressed Up

 


Can you believe it's February already?  That means we have a new release at All Dressed Up stamps and I have the adorable Best Mummy to show you.  



I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this image and as bad luck would have it, the blue family I wanted to use contained a couple markers out of ink and I didn't have refills so I moved onto the next colour family.  Although it's not the shade of blue I would have preferred, I am still happy with it.
Be sure to head on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team. Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:

Ribbon - BG49/09/05/02/01
Flowers - RV55/02/
Leaves - YG99/95/93/91; YG03/23
Supplies:
Image - All Dressed Up Best Mummy
Misc - Gold Stickles

1 comment:

Katrina Bufton said...

Very pretty and great colouring.
Hugs,
Katrina x