Sunday, March 7, 2021

Beautiful Baby - My Favorite Things

Hi!  I have come to the conclusion that I need to start using some of the things I buy because lately it seems that I go to post a card and the stamps or dies are discontinued which is the case with this one.  The stamps and dies are My Favorite Things Beautiful Baby and I have both the stamp and die but sadly neither is made anymore.  I used the Speckled Egg Distress ink to stamp the image and sentiment and I think that's my new favourite colour, it's just so pretty!  The tag is one of the Mini Stitched Tags from My Favorite Things (sheesh... I can't keep up!  I think that one's been discontinued as well) and the pretty lattice background is Magnolia's DooHicky Lace Coaster.  Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card Marilyn. I have the same problem with the things in my stash being discontinued. It's a shame when they're such useful/classic things like this 'lil cutie elephant. Maybe MFT will bring him back out of their vault one day.
Hugs,
Katrina x