Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Mathmachicken

 

Hi and I hope you are keeping warm if you are in a winter season like I am.  We are on the home stretch though and I hope spring won't be far behind.  It's my favourite time of the year and after a long, cold winter, it is so welcome!

Today's card is another quick CAS and I've used the Artemio stamp set which I've had for ages.  I remember seeing it a few years ago and spent a lot of time looking around the internet in the hopes of finally snagging it and eventually I did.  It's a cute set but I think it's been discontinued for quite some time now.  The sentiment just cracks me up... it's one of the fun sentiments from Riley & Company's Funny Bones and is called Mathmachicken.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Katrina Bufton said...

Completely fabulous, the sentiment is hilarious 😆
Hugs,
Katrina

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how funny is that sentiment - wish I had seen it when I made a purchase from Riley and Co the other day! Love the hen too, such a sweet stamp and your have coloured it beautifully Marilyn
Stay safe
Blessings
MAxine