Monday, December 9, 2019

Skate Sleep Repeat - Three Room Studio

Exciting stuff!  Today is my first post as a member of the new Three Room Studio design team and it is also the first day you can purchase this release.  Including this set, there are three brand new stamp sets with one being winter themed with animals and the third with a steaming cup of hot chocolate (or coffee) in the big chair.  
For my card, I used Skate, Sleep, Repeat and it is a fabulous skater themed set of clear stamps which includes images of skates, banners and sentiments.  This gal looks like she's experiencing sheer joy as she's skating along.  I can't skate.  You'd think that with me being from the Canadian prairies that I should be able to but I haven't had skates on in years and I was never very good at it when I did so I really admire those who can.
I stamped the image and used a stencil and Hickory Smoke distress ink to (carefully) surround it and then added some die cut flowers.  After masking the words on the sentiment, I cut the words apart and doodled a border around each one with a Copic Multiliner pen.
Be sure to check out the Three Room Studio shop to have a look at the stamp sets, to the Three Room Studio blog, the design team blogs and Instagram.  
Copics:
Pants - T5, T3, T1, T0
Sweater - RV0, RV04, RV02, RV00, RV000
Hair - E57, R55, R53, E51
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Supplies:
Dies - MFT Stitched Blooms
Misc - Tim Holtz Organic Layering stencil, Copic Multiliner, enamel dots, Hickory Smoke distress ink

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Congrats once again on the new DT!
LOVE your beautiful card in all the pinks and gray. So pretty with the addition of the flowers.
Lynn

Lisa Lynn said...

That is stunning with your incredible coloring. Great colors.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats on your new DT Marilyn! Wow, this is Gorgeous! Love your colors- the shading and your sketch.