Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Welcome Winter - Three Room Studio

Hi and welcome back to another preview of the Three Room Studio new release stamp sets.  This set is Welcome Winter and is themed just as the title says - it is winter themed images and sentiments.
I used the bear tubing down the slopes and trees for my card.
The sky is Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans and Broken China distress ink and I cut the snowbanks and added Snowflake Tinsel embossing powder.  Let me tell you, by the time I was done with the tinsel, there were sparkles everywhere!  When I had the background done, I embossed the sky with some Chunky White embossing powder and I seemed to be following a pattern because there was almost as much embossing powder around the room as there was tinsel.  Some days are just like that!
Be sure to check out the Three Room Studio shop to have a look at the stamp sets, to the Three Room Studio blog, the design team blogs and Instagram.  
Thanks for stopping by.
Copics:
Bear - T3, T1, T0
Tube - B02, B00, B000; B23, B21
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Three Room Studio Welcome Winter
Dies - Your Next Stamp Fishtail Banner
Misc -  Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans and Broken China distress ink, Chunky White embossing powder, Snowflake Tinsel embossing powder

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the winter scene you've created.
Lorraine x

Shelly Schmidt said...

This scene makes me want to join in on the fun! Loving your snow on that blue sky! What a great look to add the tinsel EP- lol , bet you will be finding it for a while! Adorable critter snowtubing! Fun fun fun card!