Sunday, December 8, 2019

Long Stemmed Oddball - Stampingbella

Hi there!
I will be having several cards of these fun Oddball images by Stampingbella over the next while because I made a set of cards to gift to someone special.  I love these images and when they were released, I purchased so many of them and have been stockpiling my cards just for this gift.  The person I'm giving them to likes them as much as I do so I know she'll be pleased.
Thanks for stopping by!
Copics:
Dress & flowers - RV02, RV00, RV000;  I added some N4 and RV04 in the darker shaded areas
Shoes - T7, T5, T3, T1
Hair - E59, E57, E55, E53, E51
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000
Shading - C3, C1, C0, C00
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Stampingbella Long Stemmed Oddball
I forgot to write down the names of the banner and heart die so I'm unable to list them for you.
Challenges:
Stampingbella - Anything Goes
Misc - White gel pen, Wink of Stella

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That sentiment is so true. That image is just cute.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this fun and adorable card!!! Sweet sketch and , I know I sound like a broken record- so love your coloring!!!