Sunday, July 28, 2019

Waddles

Hi there and I hope all is well with you and yours. It's good here and I must say, I'm really enjoying the lovely weather we've been having lately and the recent rains have been so good for everything.
This sweet mama duck and her babies is Waddles  and I've paired it with the Waddle I Do sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Duck - T3, T1, T0
Ducklings - Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21
Bills/Feet - E99, 
E97, E95
Cattails - E39, E37, E35; YG67, YG63, YG61
Grass - YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Supplies:
Image - Waddles
Sentiment -Waddle I Do
Dies - MFT Blueprints 3, Memory Box Cherry Blossoms, Your Next Stamp Stitched Happy Rainbow Set
Misc - I used a Gold Spica pen for the bells and Stardust Stickles on the fur and snow, enamel dots

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

thank you for the wonderful smile this beautiful card gave me Marilyn - I love the sentiment, and you have coloured the adorable image beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Aww ..such a cute card..Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some love..Hugsxx Deepti

Lisa Lynn said...

This is such a wonderful card. That sentiment is wonderful.