Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Find the Silver Lining - Krista Smith

Hi there and I hope you are doing fine.
I've been looking through some of my Krista Smith images and found this one which is Find the Silver Lining but I don't remember if it's an old one or one I got when I joined her Patreon monthly subscription groups.  Anyway, I've never found one of her images I didn't like and this little gal is no exception.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Skin - E13, E11, E02, E00, E000, R20
Shoes - E37, E35, E33, E31
Leggins/bow/shirt - YR24, Y35, Y32
Hug - RV34, RV63, RV03, RV00
Socks - C3
Hair - E37, E57, R55. R53, R51
Shading - C3, C1, C0, C00; C7, C5, C3
Supplies:
Image - Krista Smith's Find the Silver Lining
Misc - Gel pen, Stickles

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh dear - this wee girl looks too innocent to have broken the flower pot - Marilyn this is exquisitely coloured and presented - a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous such pretty colours love and hugs Carole x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Always in awe when I come to your blog! Just beautiful- everything about this card- I love it!

Lisa Lynn said...

That's adorable. Her images are gorgeous. Great coloring.