Wednesday, May 22, 2019

No Probllama! - Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

Oh my... the minute I saw Kraftin' Kimmie's Llama Drama stamp set, I had to have it so I blasted off and bought it!  Of course, it usually takes me awhile to get around to inking new purchases but this one didn't take too long.  It's a great set with main llama images, interchangeable heads plus glasses and sentiments.  Our granddaughter has a birthday coming up and this was the image I intended to use for her card so here is the finished piece.  I guess you could say the theme is pink and llamas.  
I found some different styled enamel dots and really like them.  They are 49 and Market Bubblegum Wishing Bubbles and they are fun.  There is several different sizes and various colours with a mottled appearance.  I use enamel dots a lot and this is a fun change.
I also bought the Tim Holtz Organic stencil and used it with Picked Raspberries distress ink which is a pretty, bright pink.  
That's it for me.  I've been scheduling a lot of posts today so I find that I eventually run out of steam and things to say and the posts get shorter and shorter!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Copics:
Llama - W5, W3, W1, W0
Blanket - E35, E33, E31
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Kraftin' Kimmie's Llama Drama
Misc - 49 and Market Bubblegum Wishing Bubbles, Stickles, Picked Raspberries distress ink

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

LOL! TOO cute and fun. Love the stenciling behind that cutie too. My granddaughters graduation party this past Saturday was with the theme of llamas. They're so cute.
Lynn

Lisa Lynn said...

Great background on your beautiful card. Love the pink.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Marilyn - love the image, and the background stencilling is perfect. Those enamel dots are fascinating
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this card! Your niece will love it! I love it! LOL Love the stenciling, your new enamel drops and of course, your beautiful coloring!!!