Sunday, May 26, 2019

Get Your Happy On! - High Hopes Stamps

Aren't these just the happiest frogs ever and doesn't a smile come to your face when you see them.  They really do have their happy on, don't they?  It's Monday again which means it's my day to post on the One Crazy Stamper blog so I pulled out my High Hopes Stamps T217 Froggy Stack and I thought the HH018 Get Your Happy On sentiment was perfect to go with image.  I stamped the image and then used my Scan n' Cut to cut them out before I coloured them.  I then stamped the sentiment and added the brads and the card was finished!  Fairly quick and super easy.
You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the One Crazy Stamper blog, and the One Crazy Stamper Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Frogs - YG67, YG17, YG13, YG11
Lily Pad - YG07, YG06, YG03, YG01, N4
Flower - V17, V15, V12
Supplies:
Image - High Hopes T217 Froggy Stack
Sentiment - High Hopes  HH018 Get Your Happy On
Dies - Paper Smooches Stitched Edge
Paper - Simple Stories High Cut

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn that is a fun card and it did make me smile. Great coloring as usual.

jimlynn said...

Making me smile this Monday morning! Love those little frogs AND your card.
Lynn