Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Fish Group - Rubbernecker Stamps

I received this cute & fun Fish Group stamp from Rubbernecker and think it's a very handsome grouping of fish.  Aren't the expressions on their faces so silly?  The card worked up fairly quickly.  I smooshed Tim Holtz's Distress Inks Broken China and Squeezed Lemonade onto it. The fish were stamped, coloured and then I cut them out.  There is a Fish Group Die set but I didn't have it so used the trusty old scissors but believe me, by fish #2, I was wishing I had the dies.
Be sure to check out the Rubbernecker Stamps blog for tons of inspiration and also the  Rubbernecker Facebook Page.  There is also a Facebook Fan Page with lots of inspiration, updates on sales & product and a great place to post your Rubbernecker Stamps creations.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:

Yellow Fish - YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20

Green Fish - YG17, YG13, YG11

Gray Fish - T7, T, T3, T1
Pink Fish - RV04, RV02, RV00 and white gel pen dots
Supplies:

Rubbernecker Stamps - 895-27 Fish Group

Rubbernecker Dies - 5100-06D Small Star Outline, 5002D Nested Circle

Enamel Dots are sparkle ones from Your Next Stamp

6 comments:

Anne said...

That's fab Marylin, love those fish - they're ugly and cute at the same time! Rubbernecker stamps are very hard to find in the UK :(
Anne x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Marylin, those fish look fab
Lorraine x

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, those fish are just adorable. Love your coloring and the background for the fish.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how I smiled at the expressions on these fish faces Marilyn - a fabulous card!
Blessings
Maxine

Carole Pollard said...

Great fun card love the fish Love and hugs Carole x

Sandy said...

I really enjoy eating fish - maybe I will have to rethink that!
Sandy xx