Sunday, January 27, 2019

Mermaid - Impression Obsession

Hi there and I hope you are well!  I'm wishing I was either a mermaid or in a warm place where a mermaid might be because as I write this, it is -27 Celcius which is around -16 Farenheit.  That's cold so I won't be sticking my nose out of the house today.
This is an Impression Obsession stamp which I just loved when I saw it so of course I had to buy it.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession also and I thought it was perfect for the image.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.  If it is winter, stay warm.  If you live in a warm place... lucky you!
Copics:
Mermaid suit - R85, R83, R81; BG15, BG13, BG11
Water - BG75, BG72, BG70
Supplies:
Image - Impression Obsession Mermaid Tail E21090
Sentiment - Impression Obsession Life's a Beach C17243
Dies - CC Designs Stitched Circles, CC Designs Make a Banner for the outside edge stitching.  I think both of these dies may be discontinued.  I'd bought them when they were heavily discounted and they aren't available on the website anymore.

6 comments:

Anne said...

That's lovely Marilyn, great design and I love how you've used those stitched dies
Anne x

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is gorgeous. Love your coloring and great sentiment. Stay warm. We are having it cold with horrible wind chills too.

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous image and card Marilyn. Love your colours.
How about you pop down under and visit me - it's been 29 degrees today, and we are forecast 31 tomorrow, which means it will be warmer than that! As 25 is about our average in summer, I am feeling the heat! I cannot imaging being that cold!!
Blessings
Maxine

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card x

Sandy said...

No one can color like you - this is beautiful!
Sandy xx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous loving the design fab Love and hugs Carole x