Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Looking Good - All Dressed Up Challenge

Hi there!  I hope you had a great Christmas and your new year is off to a roaring good start.  It seems like it's been forever since I sat down and created a card and it actually has been.  November was the last time I made one so it was a little tough finding the mojo to put one together.  It was so busy over Christmas (busy but wonderful) and then I ended up catching a miserable respiratory infection which has knocked me flat out... I am starting to feel better now but holy smokes, having pneumonia in October and again in December has beat the stuffing outta me and I am looking forward to feeling back to my old self!
A new challenge begins today at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and the theme is always Anything Goes with the only rule to enter being you use an All Dressed Up image.  If you don't have any, they can be can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or by downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
For my card, I decided to use the Looking Good image which I've had for ages and now seemed like the time to dig it out and use it.
Be sure to head on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team.  Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan PageFacebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:

Shirts - B45, B41; Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000 
Hair -  E47, E44, E43, E41
Pants - T7. T5, T3, T1
Bag - R29, R24, R22; T5, T3

Supplies:
Stamp -  All Dressed Up  Looking Good
Sentiment - Penny Black Just Believe
Misc - Prima Say it in Crystals

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous image beautifully coloured

Sarah said...

This is fabulous Marilyn x

Sandy said...

So Cool and so happy! Know I love your coloring Marilyn!!!
Sandy xx

Dotty Jo said...

Wow! So lovely, Jo x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card, love the image and your fab colouring
Lorraine x

Anne said...

Happy new year to you Marilyn, you're not the only one that lost their mojo over the holidays!
This is very modern, I love the 'all dressed up' images
Anne x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Marilyn I do hope you are feeling way better now - that sound terrible!
Love your card - so beautifully coloured and the perfect sentiment with it
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn this is so true, and I wish that people would realize this. Great coloring as usual. Those brads are beautiful.