Saturday, October 20, 2018

Good Luck - Elizabeth Craft Designs

I made this card for Elizabeth Craft Designs awhile back and now when I look at it, it reminds me so much of a St. Patrick's Day card although that was not the intent at all.  I added glitter to the sentiment and used the Fitted Hexagon die from Elizabeth Craft Designs and filled it with those pretty sequins and bits from Little Things from Lucy's Cards.  I love those mixes because there's all kinds of little doo-dads and colours to brighten it up.
Be sure to also pop the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog and the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family fan page to see what the rest of the team have created.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Supplies:
Spring Leaves Little Things from Lucy's Cards sequins

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is a beautiful shaker monochrome card. Green is fitting for Good luck so our minds naturally go to that color scheme, hehe. Those sequins are gorgeous with the little stars.

Clipping Path said...

I'm personally a big fan of onestampingfool blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous shaker card love the design and that really striking green beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

Sandy said...

Perfect - I till have not made a shaker card and I love them so much!!
Sandy xx