Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Giraffe Baby Card - Rubbernecker Stamps


Hi and I hope you are well.
I received some new Rubbernecker stamps and thought this little giraffe would make a great baby card.  What a haul that was... I received nearly everything on this card in my package from the giraffe stamp, the star die, the background stamp and the letters.  I love getting new stuff, it really kicks the mojo into gear!
Be sure to check out the Rubbernecker Stamps blog for tons of inspiration and also the  Rubbernecker Facebook Page.  There is also a Facebook Fan Page with lots of inspiration, updates on sales & product and a great place to post your Rubbernecker Stamps creations.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Giraffe - Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21 W3; Tummy, soles & muzzle are E44, E43 E42m E41
Supplies:

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh, so sweet! I love the sweet giraffe. A fun and wonderful card for a new baby!!!

Carole Pollard said...

That's such a cute stamp I love that Giraffe fab colouring as well Love and hugs Carole x

Anne said...

Just adorable Marilyn, love those stitched dies
Anne x

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is so adorable.

Sarah said...

What a delightful baby card...Too cute xx