Sunday, October 28, 2018

Best Wishes - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hi and welcome!  Here we are, my first November post and how did it get to be November already?  I'll probably wonder how that happened in every post... but really, where did the rest of the year go?
Today's card is CAS with some sparkle using Elizabeth Craft Designs dies!  I cut the butterfly and sentiment and added the Silk Microfine Pebble Blue glitter from the Beach Palette set.  The square mats are from the brilliant Frame It Stitched Squares and I quite like these, especially because they are large.  I make most of my cards 5.75" x 5.75" and there aren't too many large dies like this out there so they work perfectly for me.
Be sure to also pop the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog and the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family fan page to see what the rest of the team have created.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Elizabeth Craft Design Supplies:
GP002 Silk Microfine Glitter Beach Palette
1529 Frame It - Stitched Squares
1323 Dancing Butterflies
1465 Words 1 - Celebration

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Mar4ilyn - you know that you are one of my most favorite card makers!
Sandy xx

Anne said...

That's beautiful Marilyn, very simple but doesn't need anything else
Anne x

ps. it's not November yet!

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the sparkles and the CAS.