Monday, March 13, 2023

Water You Up To - Stamp Anniething




Hi there and I hope all is well with you. Good here, every day that passes means spring is that much closer and man, oh man... I'm looking forward to it.

For today's card I used Stamp Anniething's Waterski digi. I was quite pleased with the results I got from hybrid inks for the water. I smooshed Stamp Anniething's Caribbean Sea and when dry, did the same thing with Azure Sky. So much quicker and easier than colouring with Copics.

Be sure to check out the Stamp Anniething Facebook Fan page for the design team inspiration and the Stamp Anniething website for all the new product.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Suit - B14/12 and a gel pen for the dots
Hair - E49/59/57/55/53/51
Skin - E13/00/21/000/0000, R20
Life Jacket - YR14, Y15/11, YR18/15
Skis - E59/39/35/31

Supplies:
Image/Sentiment - Stamp Anniething Water You Up To
Paper - Stamp Anniething Beach Day
Hybrid Inks - Carribean Sea, Azure Sky

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Really like the way you did the "water" on here Marilyn. Great card and your coloring on that image is WOW!
Lynn