Thursday, February 23, 2023

Love FridayJason - Stamp Anniething

 

Well, I just don't know what to say.  I chose Stamp Anniething's Love Friday Jason image and it seemed like a good idea at the time but I honestly didn't know what to do with it once I began to assemble the card.  These sorts of images are so not me but I guess was thinking it might be a neat card to give to a young guy on his birthday and then I thought... why?  hahahahha, that's all I can say about that!  It does make me think outside the neat and tidy little box I put myself in though and I think all things considered, he's really not that scary.

Be sure to check out the Stamp Anniething Facebook Fan page for the design team inspiration and the Stamp Anniething website for all the new product.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Skin - E13/11/00/01
Jeans - B99/97/95/93/91
Jacket - E39/37/35/33
Shirt - YG99/95/93
Shoes - C9/5/3
Sword - C8/5/3/1, E07,R000 and then some Wink of Stella

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Stamp Anniething Love Friday Jason
Background - Caribbean Sea and Azure Hybrid Ink, spattered with Sky, Crimson and white paint

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

I hear you Marilyn - not my style either, but a great result!! Being on a DT can certainly 'stretch' you at times
Blessings
Maxine