Tuesday, May 31, 2022

So Very Loved - Trinity Stamps

 

Hi there!  I have another card using a Trinity Stamp and this one is So Very Loved.  I'm making a sets of cards to gift to a couple of people and I used the same layout on many of them.  Keeps it simple and I don't have to think as hard and these Trinity inspirational stamps fit perfectly in the smaller stitched die.  I coloured the image with Copics and added some clear Wink of Stella.

  Be sure to check out all the great stamps, dies and other product at Trinity Stamps. The Trinity Stamps Facebook Page has plenty ideas, inspiration and the Trinity Stamps Facebook Community Group to connect with other Trinity Stamps fans.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Supplies:

Image - Trinity Stamps So Very Loved
Misc - Wink of Stella

1 comment:

Tracey T said...

This is lovely, Marilyn. The sentiment is just fab! xx