Sunday, May 22, 2022

Bees, Bees, Bees

 

Hi there!

I recently purchased Honey Bee's Hexagon Cover die and later saw the cute Bee Hive stamp set so of course, started obsessing about it and was going to order it.  Yesterday while I was looking for a stamp, I found that very set in my 'new stash' which is a box that I keep my new stamps & dies in until I can get around to using them.  So glad I spied it before I ordered another (I've done that more times than I care to admit!).

Anyway, I got busy right away and made a card with it and I think those cute little buzzers and the hive are my new favourite stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:
Hive - Y28/26/23/21/00, E44/42/41 and then I used a white pencil for the highlights and spattered some black ink

Supplies:
Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp - Encouraging Animals - I can't find a link so I imagine it's been discontinued, I have had it for a few years

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is really so very cute, and I love your background. The hive is colored perfectly.