Sunday, May 15, 2022

Love My Sister - All Dressed Up Challenge

 


Hi there!  

It's time for a new challenge at All Dressed Up stamps and I've used the Love My Sister digi image.  Funny how I've been on the team for years but never used this image before but it's as cute as can be.

Be sure to head on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team. Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

Copics:
Sweaters - W3/1/0, RV34/32/00
Pants - BG75/72/70, E39/37/35/31
Boots - C7/5/3
Hats - C7/5/3, E39/37/35/31
Hair - E57/55/53, E55, YR31
Skin - E11/21/00/000

Supplies:
Image - All Dressed Up Love My Sister
Sentiment - Impression Obsession You & I

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A sweet image Marilyn, and so beautifully coloured. Love the sentiment you have paired with it to make this gorgeous card.
Blessings
Maxine