Monday, May 9, 2022

Folded Hug - Trinity Stamps

 


Hi there and I hope all is well with you.  I think spring has finally arrived here and it looks so nice with the green lawns and trees starting to bud out.  Winter is hard and I'm always glad to see the end of it.

I am determined to get busy and use all of my stamps or at least try to.  I have used this Folded Hug stamp by Trinity Stamps before but I am making a stack of cards to gift to a couple people and this is such a nice sentiment that I wanted to use it again.  I made one in pinks and one in teal and I like them both, coloured with Copics and some clear Wink of Stella to give it a little glitz.

Be sure to check out all the great stamps, dies and other product at Trinity Stamps The Trinity Stamps Facebook Page has plenty ideas, inspiration and the Trinity Stamps Facebook Community Group to connect with other Trinity Stamps fans. 

Supplies:
Image  - Trinity Stamps Folded Hug
Misc - Clear Wink of Stella
 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwimeskreations said...

Two gorgeous cards Marilyn. Love how different they look with the change of colour
Blessings
Maxine