Saturday, March 5, 2022

Lazy Daisy - LiIi of the Valley Stamps


Hi there and here we are in March already so spring cannot be far behind and I'll be happy to have warmer temps and no snow!

I've had this LOTV image coloured up for ages, just sitting in my card box but not mounted on a card until now.  I just love this pony and he reminds me of a Shetland we used to have when I was a kid.
The image is Lili of  Valley's Lazy Daisy and coloured with Copic markers but I don't have a list of colours I used.
The frame is one of my favourite dies and it's the Memory Box Double Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

what a delightful card Marilyn - a sweet image, and I love the sky you created behind it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- sweet image and the pretty scalloped plaid DP too.