Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Caveman Zog

 

Hi there!

Today's card is for a special guy who is in that late 40-ish age group and this Caveman Zog image totally cracks me up!  I saw a sentiment similar to this somewhere in my internet wanderings and wish I could remember who did it so I could give her credit for it but I thought it was genius.

At any rate, the card was a hit... I find guy cards can make my brain a bit numb and really challenge me but this set is perfect.

Thanks for stopping by, stay well and have a great week.



Copics:
Skin - E13/11/00/000; R22/20
Club - E37/35/33/31
Clothes - E99/95; T5/1
Rocks - T5/3/1

Supplies:
Image - Whimsy Stamps Caveman Zog
Dies - Trinity Stamps Graham Cracker Alphabet, MFT Stitched Rectangle

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for the smile this fabulous card gave me Marilyn - it may well show up in another form on my blog one day, it's priceless!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Cynthia said...

Fun sentiment and design! Great coloring of the image, Marilyn.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this! I love the image and the fun sentiment!