Saturday, September 25, 2021

Three Room Studio Stamps Challenge- Glitter


Today's post is for Three Room Studio's Saturday Challenge where the theme this week is Glitter. I'm always up for some glitter and sparkle so it's a perfect theme for me.  I always struggle with photographing sparkly pieces and this one gave me grief as well.  The white dots on her shirt are actually from the Stickles I added to her shirt but it makes me wish I would have added a lot of dots with a pen.



The following team members are participating in the challenge:

Be sure to have a look at the wonderful products at Three Room Studio and also the Three Room Studio blog, the design team blogs and Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Shirt - V06/04/01
Hair - E57/55/53/51
Skin - E11/00/000

Supplies:
Image - Yay Stamp Set
Misc - Stickles

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a happy image Marilyn, and you have coloured and mounted her beautifully - love the sparkle in the silver glitter frame and word
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine