Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Snow Family Fun Mail - TLC Designs

One of my favourite things to do is make Christmas tags and these are the first ones for this year.  I thought I may as well get a head start with them because I hate finding out I don't have enough so then I feel rushed to get more done.  Silly to feel pressured when you can dash to the shop and buy a dozen for a dollar but handmade tags seems to be a tradition around here now.

I cut the circle with one from the Happy Dragonfly Circle die set out of kraft paper and added Frantage embossing powder. 


I find it enjoyable to be able to size and manipulate digital images to suit whatever I'm doing and find them very easy to use.


I did one each in blue, pink and green.  After the sentiment was printed, I cut them in strips and fishtailed the ends with my scissors.

For more inspiration, news and a place to share your creations, be sure to check out the TLC Designs Creative Sharing Facebook page.  The TLC Designs You Tube channel has some great ideas, tutorials and inspiration to share as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Snow Family Fun Tree
Misc - Frantage

No comments: