Tuesday, May 18, 2021

More Rainbows, More Unicorns

 

One last rainbow card!

For this card, I used the My Favorite Things Rainbow Whimsy die, coloured the segments with Copics and added Frantage.  I found this funny little unicorn at Goebie and I think he's so fun and cut.  I did the shading with Copic Ts and added some sparkle with Stickles.  The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with My Favorite Things Stitched Clouds die. 

The sun is Lil Inkers Designs Small Sun die - such a shame they closed shop because she had some of the cutest stamps and dies and this sun is an all time favourite of mine.  The heart is from the Verve Hearts die and the rectangle is Gina Marie's Stitched Rectangle.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Rainbow - RV02/00, YR07/02, Y15/11, YG06/01, BG05/01
Heart - V04/01

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous and fun card Marilyn - it looks as though you really are enjoying this series of cards.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine