Friday, May 21, 2021

Colorado Craft Notecards

 

I've made a set of 6 notecards for someone special and I'm using the Anita Jeram images from Colorado Craft.  Three of the notecards are in this post and the remainder will follow.  This is from the Four Leaf Clover set and it's got a bit of a St. Patrick's Day theme considering the shamrocks/clover but they are so darned cute you can use them for any occasion.
Copics:
Guinea Pig - E44/42/41/40
Clover - BG18/18/13/11/10



These two cards us Better Together.  Same image on these cards but I decided to offset it to the side on the one for a bit more interest and I like both but prefer the one with all the animals.
Copics:
Bunny - T5/3/1/0
Squirrel - E37/35/30
Mouse - C5/3/1 and I forgot to write down the colours for the fox and oposum but I know the opossum would be darker T colours and I would have used the E19/17/04 for the fox
Grass - YG95/93/91

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Marilyn - love those wee animals, and that guinea pig in the clover is super sweet. Love the soft colouring you have used on it.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine