Saturday, April 24, 2021

Thank You - Three Room Studio Stamps

 

Hi there!

Today's post is for Three Room Studio's Saturday Challenge and the theme is Anything Goes which has to be the easiest theme ever. 

We have two new stamps sets plus two new sets of coordinating dies and I've used the Thank You sentiment from the Aww Thanks set.  This has to be the quickest card I've ever made but I needed a few thank you cards for my stash and this is a perfect set for it.  I also used the pretty flower from the Mom's Hibiscus set and added some enamel dots.  Easy Peasy!
Including myself, the following team members are also participating in the challenge.

Be sure to check out the Three Room Studio shop to have a look at the stamp sets, to the Three Room Studio blog, the design team blogs and Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamp & Sentiment - Three Room Studio Aww Thanks and 
Mom's Hibiscus

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Cas, stunning, elegant - an amazing design and great execution of it Marilyn.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine