Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Everest Next - Penny Black

 


I have had this Penny Black Everest Next stamp for ages (like years!) and never got around to inking it up.  It was on a wood block and that was partly why it wasn't used because I store my wooden stamps in a drawer and sometimes they don't see sunlight for a very long time.  This image won't fit on an A2 card but it's perfect for a slimline so I've finally used it.  Those little mice are so cute!

Embossing the My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies sentiment (I think this set is discontinued) onto black cardstock was just right for this image and I also used Mama Elephant's Slimline Card Basics die.

Copics - E7/35/33/31

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous image and so beautifully used on this sweet card Marilyn. Love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Julieo49 said...

Love it!