Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Wild About You - Rachelle Anne Miller

I hope you are well and the weather is warming up where you are.  I'm always in a much better mood when the snow begins to melt and I can see the end of winter is just around the corner.  

Today's card is a beautiful little stamp I've had for ages by Rachelle Anne Miller called Wild About You.  I am not sure if this stamp is available anymore because I've had it for about 5 years but it is now in digital format under the new name of Giraffe & Bird on her site and it's identical to my stamp except for the little doodles around the two flowers near the giraffe's neck and there are several sentiments in the rubber.

I was looking through her images and can see I 'need' a few of those digis, they are super cute!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:
Giraffe - R83/81, RV00; E43/41
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Rachelle Anne Miller - Wild About You Stamp
Dies - My Favorite Things First Place Ribbon. Flower & Leaf Trio, CC Designs In & Out Ovals
Misc - stickles

No comments: