Monday, March 29, 2021

Big Thanks - Concord & 9th

 


Hi there!
Today's card is a little different for me, there's not a Copic colour in site and that is rare because I do like to colour. I saw this huge Big Thanks die from Concord & 9th and thought it would be perfect because we all need some thank you cards at some point and this one is a beaut! I used the Your Next Stamps Stitched Scallop Rectangles as a base but the white paper seemed a little stark so I sponged in some gray distress ink to take away a bit of brightness. Sparkly silver paper and black were cut with the die and offset and the card is done! Quick, easy and it's great to have some thank you cards on hand.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

How stunning Marilyn - this is wonderful. Loving the black and white, and how you softened the edges with the grey
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card, the glittery letters look fabulous.
Hugs,
Katrina x